DUAL LIVING HOME IN ELANORA'S MOST POPULAR POCKET
Located in one of Elanora’s most desirable streets, this dual living home offers an unseen opportunity for the astute buyer.
The ultimate entertainer’s dream, you will be welcomed to the property by a large undercover deck, overlooking the fully fenced grassy yard and in-ground pool. Gorgeous French doors make for an easy indoor-outdoor lifestyle while flooding the kitchen & living area with natural light. Throughout this entire level, the timber flooring provides the home with a lovely warmth and character.
You will be amazed by the size of the master bedroom, and by the ensuite with corner spa bath, shower and a separate toilet. Three more bedrooms and a bathroom can be found on this floor.
Consisting of a fully self-contained granny flat, the downstairs area has another two bedrooms, a kitchenette and a bathroom. Ideal for dual living, this part of the home can also be used as a teenage retreat or rented out through Airbnb.
Highlight features include:
• Substantial 675m2 corner block.
• Large undercover deck overlooking the fully-fenced grassy yard & in-ground pool area
• Open plan kitchen with electric stovetop & built-in dishwasher
• Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe, air conditioning & ceiling fan; ensuite with spa tub, shower & separate toilet
• Additional 3 bedrooms & bathroom upstairs
• Self-contained granny flat downstairs with 2 bedrooms, bathroom & kitchenette – ideal for dual living
• Double lock-up garage
• Walking distance to Elanora State School
This pocket of Elanora is popular for its quick access to the M1 which will get you to the Gold Coast airport in 15 minutes and to Brisbane in just an hour. Walking distance to the Pines Shopping Center and an easy 5-minute drive to the golden sands of Palm Beach and Currumbin, the location of this home is absolute top of the range.
Homes in this area don’t last long, so call Daniel & Esmeralda today to book in your inspection.
- 2 Carport