COLONIAL STYLE HOME WITH AUSSIE BARN
A true once-in-a-generation opportunity, this is the very first time this stunning home comes to market since it was built in 1986. Proudly held by one family for over 30 years, the home is superbly maintained and has been lovingly renovated over the years.
A spacious 5-bedroom dwelling with multiple living areas, this double story home rests on a large, elevated block. The fully tiled ground floor consists of a spacious living & dining area, open plan kitchen and huge family room, plus two bedrooms and a bathroom. Three more carpeted bedrooms and a second bathroom can be found upstairs. Enjoy entertaining family and friends in the rear of the house with an undercover patio and a meticulously manicured yard.
A truly unique feature, the home is completed by a detached, huge triple garage/workshop. Whether you’re a tradie, a handyman or you just love your boats and caravans, you won’t find a property with more space for all your toys!
Highlight features include:
• 5 generous bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes; 2 bathrooms
• Main living area with open fireplace; separate large family room with split-system air conditioning and open plan kitchen
• Upstairs area was renovated just 5 years ago; downstairs area was renovated last Christmas
• Grassy, flat front yard with plenty of space to put in a pool; undercover patio at the back of the house
• Huge freestanding, fully secured workshop/triple garage; additional double lockup garages and workshop attached to the main
house – all remote-control doors
• Large 1,472m2 block
• Solar 3kw solar
This quiet pocket of Currumbin Waters will immediately make you forget about the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast as you take in the peaceful views from this elevated block. Perfectly located around the corner of the Pines Shopping Center and Elanora State School, you can jump in the car and be on the beach in under ten minutes. Gold Coast Airport is just 15 minutes away or drive up to Brisbane in an hour.
- 5 Carport