SOLD By Jason Adcock
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to buy this stunning Queenslander 3kms from the CBD with panoramic city views and potential to develop further.Magnificently positioned with a north easterly aspect at the top of one of Brisbane’s most tightly held inner city ridges, and enjoying a double allotment landholding of 1,022m2, this newly transformed residence is an impressive market offering.
Sweeping unobstructed 180 degree city views span the 20m property frontage. A complete renovation of the character filled 1912 Queenslander has created a property of distinction finished with modern luxurious detail, whilst showcasing original beauty such as 3.3m high ceiling fretwork, leadlight catchment windows, and rich hardwood polished floorboards.
The flowing interior design of generous living spaces over two levels of living gracefully delivers private areas for all family members, as well as offering beautiful space for intimate family and friends gathering or large-scale entertaining.
The stunning new white kitchen is both visually captivating and cleverly designed with:
– central smart stone island benchtop with breakfast bar and additional meters of benchtop working space;
– an abundance of extra-wide soft touch custom joinery;
– oversized windows fill the kitchen with dappled light and welcome natural breezes;
– opens to a sun-filled garden courtyard;
– flows to open plan dining (14 plus seating capacity), living and formal dining areas.
Additional features include:
– large master suite with custom walk-in-robe and contemporary Hamptons inspired (marble vanity) en-suite with bay window and city views;
– two additional large bedrooms on the upper level (each with own study or play area);
– another two large bedrooms on the lower level share a new bathroom and a huge rumpus/entertainment/media room – offering ideal separation of spaces for teenagers or guests;
– three new designer bathrooms with marble top finishes;
– bay windows and French doors;
– three car undercover garaging (two tandem plus another separate);
– rear garden courtyard offers sublime tree framed city views, room for a pool and grassed space for children and/or pets;
– air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout;
– separate laundry room with ample of cupboards and storage cabinets;
– huge 6.6kW solar system with premium quality equipment including Italian made inverter.
This timeless property offers a significant lifestyle and investment opportunity: Inner-city location, convenience and space, with new luxury renovation complete. Privately located in a quiet street less than 3 km to the CBD, central to Rosalie cafÃ© precinct and multiple schooling options including being located in the Milton State School catchment and only 15 minutes to the airport via the direct access into the inner-city by-pass
Disclaimer-The first photo is an artists impression of what the bricks would look like if they were rendered and painted
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 1022 m²
- Floor Area is 582 m²
- 3 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining